Terms & Conditions
A. The Startup Program encompasses applications and participation from startups to pitch or showcase during the TechBBQ Summit (13th and 14th of September 2023). These activities coordinated by TechBBQ include: Playground for Hardware Startups; North Star Pitch; Startup Showcase; Life Science Pitching Competition and Tech Talent.
B. The main purpose of facilitating application information, including personal data, is to be able to offer a platform at the event to boost awareness for shortlisted startups.
C. Applications will be viewed by TechBBQ team members associated with the specific activity applied for, as well as select individuals outside of TechBBQ who are part of the review process.
D. By submitting an application, you agree that:
2. Your application information can be shared with the specified partner(s) of the activity (partner logos are shown with each activity) who may contact you independently (can be opted out at a later date).
a. Note: For Playground for Hardware Startups, information will be shared with DASSAULT SYSTEMES SOLIDWORKS Corporation and its affiliates, who can reach out to you separately regarding its products and services.
3. You have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions for Ticket Holders.
4. You will receive marketing or communication material from TechBBQ (can be opted out at a later date).
5. You will maintain the integrity of the competition by providing truthful information and refraining from any non-genuine behaviour.
6. If selected, your conduct will keep with TechBBQ’s intention to create a safe and respectful event.
7. All selected startups are required to follow TechBBQ’s Code of Conduct while attending the event.
E. A winning startup of any past pitch competition held at TechBBQ is ineligible to apply for a pitch competition taking place in 2023.
F. Startups can only be eligible to participate in a maximum of one pitching competition where a winner is determined at TechBBQ (this refers to Playground for Hardware Startups, North Star Pitch and Life Science Pitch).
G. Pitching will take place on three stages at Lokomotivværkstedet during TechBBQ 2023.
H. All startups selected for the Startup Program will be included in a ‘Startup Catalogue’ that will be shared by TechBBQ’s Head of Investor Relation with interested investors attending TechBBQ. This can include company name; company website; industry/vertical; one-liner; development stage; company HQ location; and pitch deck. The purpose of this is to boost awareness of participating startups and help facilitate relevant connections between stakeholders.