Partner Agreement Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to purchase a partnership package from TechBBQ, the Partner agrees to TechBBQ’s terms and conditions.
- Payment shall be carried out in a timeframe adherent to TechBBQ company policy:
- TechBBQ company policy sets its standard invoice time to 30 days for all invoices unless agreed upon otherwise;
- All payments are due in full on or before 11 September 2021.
- In the case that the terms of payment are not respected, TechBBQ will send notices of the due payment.
- In the case that payment remains outstanding within 5 days leading up to the event (11 September 2021), TechBBQ reserves the right to withhold deliverables of the agreed-upon partnership;
- The partnership is considered cancelled by the partner, and payment terms are disciplined in accordance with paragraph II.B.
- TechBBQ will reserve the right to send notifications of due payment according to the following terms and calendarization:
- Notifications will result in an additional fee of 160 DKK.
If TechBBQ has not received the payment on the 31st day after the date of due payment, TechBBQ will immediately terminate the contract.
Consequences after Contract Termination
- Tickets assigned to your organization are cancelled;
- TechBBQ will reserve the right to take legal action in the case of uncooperativeness in the resolution of the due payment.
- Consequences after Contract Termination
Postponement and Cancellation
- If TechBBQ 2021 is postponed up to 6 months from the original dates (16th and 17th of September 2021), the partnership agreement is valid at the same conditions and no additional costs or refunds will be assessed.
- If TechBBQ 2021 is delayed more than 6 months, the partner may keep the partnership for TechBBQ 2022, or be refunded 100%.
- If TechBBQ 2021 is cancelled, 50% of the sponsorship will be refunded. TechBBQ accepts no liability if the event is cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond our reasonable control. In the case of cancellation by the partner organization in the period up to and including 90 days before the event, 100% of the agreed sponsorship will be paid to TechBBQ.
- If TechBBQ 2021 is cancelled due to circumstances stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic, 100% of the sponsorship will be refunded to the partner organization;
- Requests by a partner to cancel participation may be submitted in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When an exchange of services occurs between TechBBQ and the Partner, data collection will occur, including the collection of personal data.
- Personal data that may be collected includes but is not limited to: name, organization, role, and/or email address.
- Personal data collected by TechBBQ will be handled carefully and in accordance with all applicable GDPR regulations.
- By purchasing a ticket, the Partner agrees that their personal information may be used for programme, media and marketing purposes.
- TechBBQ may use the Partner information to generate analytics and/or communicate/promote products and/or services which may be of interest to the Partner;
- TechBBQ may share Partner information with third parties for the purposes of generating analytics and/or communicating/promoting products and services.
Risk and Liability
- Goods of a Partner present at the venue are brought at the expense and risk of the Partner. TechBBQ encourages all Partners to watch over their goods as TechBBQ is not responsible for any theft or damage that may occur.
- TechBBQ is not liable for any loss or damage suffered directly or indirectly by a Partner, by their personnel, by persons working at the behest of the Partner, and/or by the holders of admission tickets issued to the Partner or by their visitors, except in the case of gross negligence or wilful intent on the part of TechBBQ.
- During TechBBQ, we may have photographers and/or videographers capturing and recording the event. By attending TechBBQ, the Partner agrees to be photographed and/or recorded, and you agree that TechBBQ will be the sole owner of such media.
- TechBBQ reserves the right to use any media recorded at TechBBQ without the express written permission of those included in the media, and the Partner waives any right therein.
- TechBBQ may use the photo and/or recording in publications or other media material produced or used by TechBBQ, including but not limited to: programmes, websites, videos, social media content, newspapers, newsletters, and/or blog posts.
In addition to the aforementioned Terms and Conditions, there are Terms and Conditions for applying to join the Startup Program Activities. Interested applicants can click here to read this annex.