Our early stage competition expanded!
Open to Nordics, Baltics, Benelux, UK & Ireland
TechBBQ and SOLIDWORKS are excited to continue this competition and expand its Geo this year!
The top six startups will pitch on stage during the TechBBQ 2022 Summit.
The winner will pocket 75,000 DKK (~10,000 EUR) prize money!
Up to 30 runner-up applicants will be given a TechBBQ ticket.
What awaits the top six startups?
- Gain exposure on stage in front of an audience including VCs, press, and partners
- Interview opportunity with TechBBQ’s Head of PR & Communication
- Benefit from pitch training to help prepare
- Two tickets to attend TechBBQ
Who can apply?
Startups that are:
- based in a country within the Nordics, Baltics, Benelux, UK or Ireland;
- have a hardware component to their product;
- early stage (At latest registered within 2017. Limit of €5M in lifetime funding received and/or €5M in revenue).
Timeline & Agenda
May 19, 2022
Deadline to apply
June 21, 2022
June 30, 2022
September 15, 2022
What is the application process?
What is the pitch timeframe on stage?
Each startup pitch will be 3 minutes followed by a 2.5 minute Q&A with the judging panel.
Is it free to apply and participate?
Yes. Though if you are selected to pitch on stage, you will need to travel to Copenhagen.